What is Oreo?
Oreo is a brand name. Oreo biscuits are chocolate-flavoured sandwich biscuits with a vanilla flavour filling. There are so many flavour variations of oreo biscuits.
Ingredients of Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Cookies
- Brown Sugar
- Granulated Sugar
- Baking Soda
- Chocolate Chips
- Oreo Biscuits
Oreo Chocolate Cookies
- 230 grams Butter
- 100 grams Cheese
- 125 grams Brown Sugar
- 45 grams Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 400 grams Flour
- 1½ tsp Baking Soda
- 125 grams Chocolate Chips
- 250 grams Oreo Biscuits
- Take a large bowl and add butter, cheese, granulated sugar and brown sugar.
- Beat these ingredients together until creamy and well combined.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and then beat everything.
- Take another bowl and add flour, baking soda, salt to it.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture little by little and beat well.
- Then, add mini chocolate chips and small pieces oreo biscuits.
- Stir everything together.
- Next, cover the bowl and chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven.
- After chilling the mixture, and take 1 tablespoon from the dough and ball it.
- Take a baking tray and put a baking paper on this.
- Then place cookie balls on this. You should remember to give some space between them.
- Next, bake them at 1700C for 10-12 minutes.