This Thai noodle soup is called Guay Teow. This is a Thai traditional food. This is one of the famous soups in the world. It can be made with not only chicken but also beef, pork according to your favor. The main ingredients of this food are meat, noodles, vegetables, and spices.
Table of Contents
Let’s try to make Thai noodle soup
Chicken Noodle Soup
- 400 grams Chicken Breast/Boneless Chicken
- 50 grams Mushroom
- 80 grams Noodles
- 1 tsp Fish Sauce
- 2 medium size Carrots
- 100 grams Potato
- ½ Chopped Onion
- 3 Lime Leaves
- ¼ Cups Chopped Ginger
- 3 Chopped Garlic Cloves
- Coconut Oil
- ¼ Cups Chopped Coriander Leaves and Onion Leaves
- 3 Red Chilies
- ½ tsp Pepper Corns
- 5-6 drops Lime Juice
- Cut carrots and potato into normal sized pieces.
- Cut red chilies into small pieces.
- Take a pot and put chicken and water into it.
- Then heat it until chicken is boiled well.
- Place aside the chicken boiled water.
- Next, take a pot and put oil into it.
- After heating oil, add Onion and fry on medium heat until golden color.
- Then add ginger and garlic to it and fry them.
- Next, add chicken boiled water, Fish sauce, Peppercorns and lime leaves to onion mixture.
- Then, close the lid and cook until boiling.
- Now, cook it again on low heat, about 15 minutes not closing the lid.
- After that, filter this soup liquid.
- Add boiled chicken, carrots, potato, noodles and mushroom to the soup liquid and cook well.
- Next, add salt and mix well.
- Now, you can be served it. You can add lime juice according to your taste and mix well. Also, you can sprinkle the chopped coriandar, onion leaves and red chilies on it.