Doughnuts are sweet snack that can be prepared at home easily. It is prepared all over the world. It is a dough-based food. It is prepared by mainly using flour, sugar, and salt. You can add melted chocolates, sprinkles or you can fill the middle of the doughnut with icing. It is a ring-shaped snack.
Let’s try to make doughnuts…
- 200 grams Wheat Flour
- 5 grams Yeast
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 100 ml Little warm milk
- Melted chocolate
- First, put the flour to a bowl.
- Add yeast, sugar and butter and mix well.
- Then add beaten egg and salt and mix well.
- Now, add little warm milk and knead. Wait about 10 minutes until the non-stick coating comes out.
- Keep the dough for about an hour.
- Then place it on a floured surface and thin it with a rolling pin or by hand.
- Then cut a circle on the thinned dough and cut a small circle in the middle of it.
- Place the cuttings to simmer for about ½ hour.
- Then deep fry in oil.
- Take the melted chocolate and spred them on top of the doughnuts. (The chocolate should be double boiled)
- Next, add sprinkles on top of the doughnut.
- Then can be served it.
Follow on Cookerybay facebook page