Dhal vada is a famous tea time snak. It is served with dried chilies and some pieces of onion. It can be eaten with a cup of tea.
The main ingredient of dhal vada is dhal. It is a famous snack in Sri Lanka and India. It is a family food and easy to make everyone.
Table of Contents
Now we’ll see how to make Dhal Vada
- 1 cup dhal soaked in cold water for 2 hours and filtered
- 1 tbsp Ginger Crushed
- 15 Curry Leaves Finely Chopped
- 4 Dried Chilli Chopped
- 2 Onions Very Finely Chopped
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 2 cup Oil
- First, soak the dhal in cold water for two hours.
- Then grind them.
- The dhal should be grind until the mixture becomes sticky.
- Then the finely chopped dhal put in a large bowl.
- Cut dried chillies into medium sized pieces.
- Now add ginger, curry leaves, dried chillies, onion and salt to dhal mixture and mix well.
- Then take small portions of the mixture.
- Shape it into the shape you like.
- Then heat the oil and deep fry the the dhal until golden brown.
- Then it can be served with dried chilies or pieces of onions.
Fallow in Instagram