Garlic Mushrooms is a tasty appetizer made with button mushrooms sauted in butter and garlic.
This is an amazing and delicious vegetarian recipe. They have so much flavor from the butter and white wine they are cooked in, not to mention the chopped garlic and fresh herbs. A hint of spice tops it off and you have a really delicious side dish for your next meal. They’re also versatile and can be used in many different ways.
While mushrooms would traditionally be used as a side dish or topping, “meatier” types like these baby portabellas are more filling and satisfying. You could easily make these the main part of your meal. This quick and easy dish takes only about 20 minutes to prepare, so it’s perfect for busy nights when you really want to add a veggie to the table – or want something you can make ahead of time. These delicious Garlic Mushrooms go great with different proteins, pastas, and other vegetables.
Variation of Garlic Mushroom
You can add herbs like thyme or oregano or mixed herbs. If you like , you can even add a pinch of pizza seasoning with chilli flakes too. Button mushrooms is preferred for this recipe and am not sure whether this would suit any other mushroom variety. You can serve it with toasties / scrambles eggs or have it as such like we did.
Main Ingredients of Garlic Mushroom
- Mushrooms – Both baby bella and crimini mushrooms can be used.
- Butter – Plant-based butter, but regular butter can be used instead.
- Olive oil – This or another kind of oil can be used.
- Garlic – You can use pre-chopped, or chop your own fresh garlic cloves.
- Herbs – Parsley and basil make a great combo. You can use either or both of these.
Delicious Garlic Mushroom
- 1 Pack Button Mushroom
- 10 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tomato
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- Coriander Leaves
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Cut mushrooms into half.
- Chop onion, garlic and tomato.
- Take a pan and add oil.
- After heating oil, add chopped onions, chopped tomato and fry for few minutes.
- Then add butter and mix well.
- Next add garlic and fry them.
- Add chili powder, turmeric powder and mix well.
- Then add mushroom and salt.
- Mix well and cook while mixing.
- Add coriander leaves and mix.
- Now the dish is ready.