Chili paste is a side dish. It is mainly served as side dish for rice, vada, roti. It is mainly prepared from chili flakes.
Let’s see how to make chili paste.
This is a side dish. It is mainly served with rice. It is mainly prepared from chili flakes.
- 1 Onion
- 10 Garlic cloves
- 200 grams Chili flakes
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 50 grams Shrimp
- Coconut oil
- Cut garlic cloves and onion into pieces.
- Take a pan, add oil and heat it.
- Then add and fry the garlic and onion.
- Then add shrimps and fry them well.
- Next, grind the garlic, onion and shrimps.
- Fry chili flakes on low heat.
- After few minutes, add 2 tbsp coconut oil to chili flakes.
- Mix and fry it well.
- Add the shrimp mixture to it and mix well.
- Then add sugar, salt and soy sauce.
- Then mix it well.
- Now, it can be served.
I’m no longer sure the place you are getting your info, but good topic.
I must spend some time learning more or understanding more.
Thank you for great information I used to be looking for this info for
Thank you for visiting our website and appreciating us.
I every time used to read post in news papers but
now as I am a user of web therefore from now I am using
net for articles, thanks to web.
Thanks for visiting us.
This is a good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere.
Brief but very precise info… Many thanks for sharing this one.
A must read article!
Thank for coming and reading articles.
Thank you for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I
am waiting for your next write ups thank you once again.
Thanks for the appreciation❤ We always trying to provide important information about the foods.