Chili paste is a side dish. It is mainly served as side dish for rice, vada, roti. It is mainly prepared from chili flakes.
Table of Contents
Let’s see how to make chili paste.
- 1 Onion
- 10 Garlic cloves
- 200 grams Chili flakes
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 50 grams Shrimp
- Coconut oil
- Cut garlic cloves and onion into pieces.
- Take a pan, add oil and heat it.
- Then add and fry the garlic and onion.
- Then add shrimps and fry them well.
- Next, grind the garlic, onion and shrimps.
- Fry chili flakes on low heat.
- After few minutes, add 2 tbsp coconut oil to chili flakes.
- Mix and fry it well.
- Add the shrimp mixture to it and mix well.
- Then add sugar, salt and soy sauce.
- Then mix it well.
- Now, it can be served.