Ghee rice is a type of rice. It is famous rice in Sri Lanka. It is specially prepared at various festivals. It’s special because ghee adds instead of coconut oil.
Cinnamon, garlic, and cardamom add to the rice to enhance its flavor. This is also a family recipe.
Now we’ll see how to make ghee rice.
Ghee rice is a type of rice. It is very famous rice in Sri Lanka. It is served in various festivals.
- 500 grams Rice
- 1 ½ Onion
- 5-7 Garlic
- 100 grams Leeks
- 100 grams Carrot
- 50 grams Cabbage
- Curry leaves
- 100 grams Ghee
- Meat (Optional)
- First, wash the rice, remove the sand of rice.
- Add enough water , salt and rampa.
- Then cook the rice.
- Then take a pan and add ghee to it.
- Add and fry onion , garlic, cardamo, cinnamon and curry leaves until brown and crispy.
- You can add sausages / eggs and both if you want. Also If you want, you can add meat to that mixture. If you add meat, first it should boil.t.
- Then add Leeks, carrots, and cabbage.
- After cooking the mixture, add it to the cooked rice and mix well.
- Then it can served with chili paste and meat or fish curry.
See more our Rice category
Please Like our Facebook Page
Original wood sport products for kids for home, Set tables and chairs, Pickler triangles