Japanese prawn rice is a type of Japanese rice. The specialty of this rice is adding prawns. However this is a Japanese rice, everyone can make this rice at home easily.
This can be considered as a family recipe. We can make easily this for special functions.
Now, see how to make Japanese prawn rice.
- 2 kilogram Samba rice
- 500 grams Prawns
- 400 grams Onion Leaves
- 200 grams Onion
- 200 grams Ghee
- Grind pepper, cloves, cardamom and make a paste.
- Clean the prawns and boil them.
- Take a pan and add ghee to it.
- After it is well heated,add onion leaves,onion and pepper,clove,cardamom paste.
- Fry it.
- Then cook the rice. For that, add rice and water to a rice cooker or saucepan.
- Next add the fried mixture to the cooked rice and mix well.
- Then it can be served.
Subscribe to our Cookerybay Youtube Channel