Naan is Indian food. But now it is famous in many countries including Sri Lanka. It is family food. It can be made at home easily. It is delicious food.
There are various types of naan roti. Garlic naan roti and Cheese naan roti are some of them. We can add more taste by garlic, ghee and cheese. It is one of most attractive dish in the world.
It is served at breakfast or dinner with paneer or chicken curry. You can eat this naan roti as a tea time food.
Now we’ll see how to make garlic naan roti.
Naan is an Indian food. But now it is famous in many countries including Sri Lanka. It is served at breakfast or dinner with paneer or chicken curry.
- 500 gram Flour
- 2 tsp Yeast
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Yoghurt / Curd If you take yoghurt, it should be sour taste, not sweet taste.
- 50 gram Garlic
- Coriander Leaves
- Ghee Instead of ghee you can use butter or margarine
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 150 ml Fresh Milk Not compulsory.
- 150 ml Water This should be slightly hot. If you can't find fresh milk you can add totally water 300ml.
- Add ghee, a little bit garlic and coriander leaves to a dish and set aside.
- Add water and fresh milk to a cup and mix well.
- Take a bowl and add flour, yeast, sugar, salt and garlic to it.
- Then mix it well.
- Then add 300ml of water and fresh milk mixture and mix well.
- Then add yoghurt or curd and again mix well.
- Add vegetable oil and mix. Then make a dough.
- Set aside the dough for one hour.
- After one hour, make 80g or 100g of balls from the dough.
- Then the balls put on a oiled tray.
- Set aside for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, thin out the balls by rolling pin or hand.
- Spread ghee mixture on the surface of roti.
- Then it put on the fry pan and fry it.
- Spread the ghee mixture on the other side.
- Then after boiling it can be eaten.
- It can be surved with chicken curry or paneer.
Like our Facebook Page Cookerybay