Cheese Pasta is one of the most popular food in the world. It has amazing flavor, taste, and texture. It gives cheesy texture and flavor.
Pasta is made from a mixture of flour, eggs, and water. It is an Italian word. It means “dough”. The pasta was brought to Italy from China by Marco Polo during the 13th century. There are 400 different types of pasta in the world based on shapes and sizes. According to takeaway, Spaghetti, lasagne, macaroni, papardelle, penne, tagliatelle are some of the pastas.
Table of Contents
The Main Ingredients of Chicken Cheese Pasta.
- Chicken is one of the main ingredient of this recipe. You have to cut chicken into small pieces.
- Mozzarella Cheese is used for this recipe. Cheese is one of the main ingredient.
- Pasta is another main ingredient for this recipe.
This is a famous dish that can be eaten for breakfast or dinner. Also, you can supply this dish for the family gatherings, for friends, etc.
Chicken Cheese Pasta
- 350 grams Pasta
- 250 grams Chicken
- 150 grams Grated Mozarrella Cheese
- ½ tsp Pepper Powder
- 3 Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes
- 2 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Onion
- 4-5 Garlic Cloves
- 2 cups Water
- Take a saucepan and put water to it.
- Cut X shape on top of the tomatoes and put to the saucepan.
- Then, boil the tomatoes in few minutes.
- Remove the tomato peels and blend them to make a paste.
- Cut chickens into small pieces.
- Take a pan and add oil.
- After heating oil, add chicken and fry them.
- Add salt and pepper powder.
- Then mix well.
- Add onions, garlic to it and fry.
- Then, add tomato paste, some of water and oregano and mix well.
- Add a little of mozzarella cheese to it.
- Then, add pasta and some salt to it.
- Cover the pan until the pastas fully cooked. It is been 15 minutes.
- Then, add chili flakes.
- Add some mozzarella cheese and mix it well.
- Next, cover the pan and cook it on low heat until the cheese is melted.
- Now the pasta is ready.