Mixed fried rice is a popular Chinese fried rice variation. It is a non-vegetarian dish and is famous throughout the world. This food item is prepared with rice, egg, chicken, and seafood like prawns, and shrimp.
Table of Contents
What is fried rice
Fried rice is a dish made of cooked rice that has been stir-fried in a wok or frying pan. Other ingredients like eggs, vegetables, seafood, or meat are typically added to the fried rice. It is frequently consumed either by itself or as a side dish to another cuisine.
The Ingredients of Fried Rice
The grains of fried rice should be clumped together and also it should give a delicious flavour from veggies and seasonings. To achieve this should be chosen perfect rice. Medium grain rice is the best rice for making fried rice. It doesn’t become mushy.
When the heat is too low, the rice is steamed and then fried. To give the rice and vegetables that light browned appearance and crispy texture, fry them over high heat.
Verify that the oil you’re using is the right one. Each oil has a unique chemical composition. Use palm, vegetable, or peanut oil to fry food properly. These oils contain delicate flavours that do not affect how your meal tastes.
Fried rice tastes best when it is seasoned with a few different ingredients. Soy sauce, oyster sauce, and fish sauce are the most crucial sauces to include in fried rice. All three give the rice a distinctive flavour, but it’s possible to go overboard.
Vegetables, eggs and meat
Fried rice is primarily made up of eggs, vegetables, and meat. Eggs scrambled into the rice give your meal a savoury flavour and protein. Next, choose your favourite vegetables and add as much as you like to your rice. The flavour becomes more potent as you consume more. Pick from a number of choices, including edamame, broccoli, peas, and carrots.
You also require a major source of protein. Whether it’s beef, chicken, or shrimp, these ingredients bring your rice’s flavour to a satisfying conclusion and give it a delicious kick that will have everyone’s mouth-watering.
Types of Fried Rice
There are more variations of fried rice in the world. They are vegetable fried rice, chicken fried rice, mixed fried rice, garlic rice, prawn rice, ghee rice, lime rice, etc.
Mixed Fried Rice
- 500 g Basmati cooked rice
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Leaks
- 1 Onion
- Cabbage leaves
- 100 g Chicken
- 200 g Prawn
- 150 g Shrimp
- 100 g Fish
- 3 Eggs
- 5 strips Sausages
- 3 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp Chilli flaked
- 2 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Pepper powder
- Cut vegetables, meat and sea food into small pieces
- Then chicken, fish, prawn, and shrimp should be marinate. For that, take separate bowls and add chicken, fish, prawan and shrimp.
- Then add salt, and pepper to each bowls.
- Place aside them.
- Take a pot and add a small amount of oil.
- Then add chicken snd fry them.
- Remove chicken from the oil and add fish to oil.
- Then fry fish.
- After frying well remove them and add prawns.
- Fry the prawns and after frying remove them.
- Next add shrimps and fry them. After frying, remove from the oil.
- Then add eggs and fry them also.
- Then add salt according to your taste.
- After removing eggs, add more oil.
- After heating oil, add onion and fry.
- Then add ginger, garlic paste.
- Next add carrot.
- After sligtly boiling it, add chiliflakes and fry for a few seconds.
- Then add cooked rice and mix well.
- After that add cabbage, leaks and mix well.
- Now add salt and pepper according to your favour.
- Then add eggs, chocke, fish, prawns and meat.
- Mix well and add soy sauce and tomato sauce.
- Again mix well.
- Now mixed fried rice is ready.