Mango Pudding is an amazing dessert recipe. Pudding is a sweet, thick, and soft dessert. It contains flour, milk, eggs, flavors, and sweeteners. Pudding is used for both sweet and savory dishes.
There are four ways to prepare puddings.
Types of Puddings
- Caramel Pudding
- Custard Pudding
- Mango Pudding
- Chocolate Pudding
- Biscuit Pudding
The Ingredients of Mango Pudding
This recipe mainly uses only 3 ingredients. They are mango, milk, and cornflour. This food can be eaten by vegetarians.
- Mango is a famous fruit in the world. Mango is the main ingredient of this recipe. It has sweet flavor. Mango is a good source of dietary fiber, cholesterol and high in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. There are various types of mangoes. For this recipe you can use ripe mangoes.
- Milk is one of the main ingredient of this recipe.
- Cornflour is used as a substitute for gelatin and agar agar. Both gelatin and cornflour are thickeners. But, the difference is gelatin is an animal product and cornflour is a plant product.
Mango Pudding can be served for the special functions, family partings, gatherings, etc.
Mango Pudding is an amazing dessert recipe. Pudding is a sweet, thick, and soft dessert. It contains flour, milk, eggs, flavors, and sweeteners. Pudding is used for both sweet and savory dishes. There are four ways to prepare puddings. They are Boiled, Baked, Steamed and Chilled. Mango Pudding can be served for the special functions, family partings, gatherings, etc.
- 4 Ripe Mango
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 cup Milk
- ½ cup Cornflour
- 1 Lime
- Take Mangoes and remove the peels.
- Then scoope out the pulp.
- Add the pulp into blender jar.
- Add sugar and salt to the pulp.
- Then blend it to form a smooth puree.
- Pour 2½ cup of milk to the pulp.
- Again blend the pulp.
- Then, put the mango pulp into a pot.
- Take a bowl and add cornflour, and ½ cups of milk.
- Stir it well and set aside.
- Cook the mango mixture on medium flame.
- Stir the cornflour mixture and pour it to the mango mixture.
- Keep stirring the mixture on a low flame for 4-5 minutes to prevent the lumps.
- The mixture thickens and starts to bubble, turn off the flame.
- Add the lime juice to the mixture.
- Then, take a bowl and brush with cooking oil.
- Then, pour the mixure into the bowl and set aside.
- After cooling it to the room temperature, place it in the refrigerator foe 2 hours.
Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to
and you are just extremely wonderful. I really like what you have acquired here,
certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it.
You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep
it smart. I cant wait to read far more from you.
This is actually a tremendous web site.
Thanks for finally talking about > Upload | Cookerybay
< Liked it!
The mango pudding looks delicious. Can the mango puree be added to the cornflour mixture after the cornflour thickens instead. By taking this step I was thinking maybe the mango puree would retain its goodness rather than be boiled away at the beginning ofthe process. This question is really bugging me 😀 Any thoughts would be much appreciated.