This is a delicious dessert which everyone can make at home easily. Watalappan is a famous Muslim dessert. It is prepared throughout the world. It is the most famous dessert in Eid festive seasons and weddings. It is made from mainly jaggery, coconut milk, and eggs. It is served after the main meal. This is easy to prepare. Children are very like to eat this dessert. This dessert is famous not only for children but also for most people.
Table of Contents
Let’s Try to Make Watalappan
How to make watalappan easily
- 400 gram Kitul Jaggery
- 320 ml Coconutmilk
- 8 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanila
- cashew nuts
- Cut thejaggery into small pieces and place in a bowl.
- Then addthe coconut milk to the jaggery mixture.(well-condensed coconut milk)
- Mix thejaggery and coconut milk well.
- Break the eggs one by one into a bowl.
- Mixthe eggs until well foamed.
- Addthe egg mixture to the jaggery mixture and stir well.
- Nowadd vanila , cloves and cardamom to the mixture.
- Strainthe watalappan mixture into the watalappan making bowl.
- Itcan then be boiled in a rice cooker or steamed.
- Then place cashews on top of the watalappan.
Like Our Facebook Page