Churros is a type of fried dough coated in cinnamon sugar. This is a popular Mexican and Spanish dessert and popular in the US. Outside of the churros has a crispy texture.
Most people are believed that this food is originated in Spain. Churros is one of the most popular food and now has become one of the highest-ranked recipe searches on Google.
Churros has a crunchy texture and sweet flavor. This churros is rolling in sugar and cinnamon mixture to enhance the flvour and appearance.
Let’s Try to Prepare Churros.
- 250 ml Water
- 120 gram Butter
- 2¼ tbsp Sugar
- 135 gram All-purpose Flour
- 3 Eggs
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 70 gram Dark Chocolate
- 150 ml Fresh Milk
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Corn Flour
- 10 ml Water
- Take a pot and add water, butter, sugar and salt.
- Then, boil it well.
- When boiling it, reduce flame to low.
- Next, add all purpose flour and mix well.
- Add eggs one by one and mix well.
- Then, add this mixture to a pastry bag fitted with a large open star tip.
- Take a plate and put sugar and cinnamon powder.
- Then mix it.
- Next, take a pot and add oil.
- Then, heat it.
- Pipe the strips from the pastry bag into the hot oil.
- Fry them until golden color.
- Then, drain the srips on paper towel.
- Roll the strips in the sugar, cinnamon mixture.
- Take another pot and add milk, sugar, chocolate.
- Then heat it on low flame until chocolates are dissolved.
- Take a dish and add cornflour and water to it.
- Then, add this mixure to the chocolate and mix well keeping on low flame.
- Now, churros are ready. You can eat this with the ocalate mixture.