Corn Dogs is amazing food in the world. Corn dogs are made of sausages and cheese(usually a hot dog) on a stick that has been coated in a thick layer of cornmeal batter and deep-fried. It has a crispy texture and loving taste. Inside of the corn dogs are soft and the outside of this should be crispy and crunchy. It is a perfect mix of sweet and savory.
Table of Contents
History of Corn Dogs
corn dogs are originated in the United States. It belongs to the American cuisine. This food was introduced by German Texans in 1920. At that time, the corn dog was made a sausage rolled in cornbread battered and fried. After many years, the corn dogs were modified. Sticks were added to that as a food holding tool.
What You Need to Make Corn Dogs
- Sausage Strips
- Mozzarella Cheese medium sized spieces
- All-purpose Flour
- Fresh Milk
- Bread Crumbs
- Cooking oil
The preparing process of corndogs is not complex. It is used as a simple batter. It doesn’t chill and also you want to save the batter for the next day, doesn’t matter. Don’t worry about that. You can store the extra batter and use them the next day. Also, you can freeze them if you want.
To gain perfect corn dogs you should use quality products. To prepare corn dogs get finely ground cornmeal. Milk and oil are added to increase the flavor and add moisture to the batter. The function of the egg is to help the batter hold together.
Most of the supermarkets sell this food as a frozen food. Corn dogs are also common in school cafeterias and also can be made easily at home. You can find this food at fairs, carnivals. Also in these places, you can buy and enjoy some delicious foods like churros. When you go for a picnic or arrange a family party or friends gathering, prepare this meal and enjoy. I’m really sure that most of you love this food and are addicted to its taste.
- wooden skewers
- 4 Sausage Strips
- 8 Mozzarella Cheese medium sized spieces
- 150 grams All-purpose Flour
- 125 grams Cornmeal
- 4 grams Bakin Powder
- 50 grams Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 180 ml Fresh Milk
- Cooking oil to fry (Vegetable, Peanut)
- Cut sausages strips into half.
- Pierce them with a stick.
- Also, cheese spices pierce with same stick.
- Take a bowl, and add flour into the bowl.
- Then, add baking powder, salt, sugar, and cornmeal to flour.
- Mix well all things.
- Then, add milk and eggs to the previous mixture.
- Pour the batter to a glass.
- Dip sausage trips in the batter.
- Take a pot and add oil to fry them.
- Then, fry the strips on medium flame until golden color.
- Now, ready the corn dogs.