Chicken Balls are an amazing snack in the world. Wikipedia describes that it belongs to Chinese cuisine. It became a famous snack in Canada, Ireland, United States, and the United Kingdom.
This is a tasty and easy appetizer. Chicken Balls are medium sized balls that made with chicken, potatoes, and spices. It is the perfect snack for your tea time.
Chinese foods are found in many restaurants. And also many people like Chinese foods.
Table of Contents
The Main Ingredients of Chicken Balls.
- Chicken is the main ingredient of this food. But you can add any other meat for this recipe instead of chicken. You can use boiled chicken.
- Potato is the other ingredient of this food. You have to boil and mash the potatoes for this recipe.
- Spices like cumin powder, garam masala are used for this recipe. Spices give the spicy flavor.
- Corn Flakes
- This ingredient uses as the coating for the Chicken Balls. It gives the crunchy and crispy texture.
- 200 grams Boiled Chicken
- 2 Potatoes
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Ginger, Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- 1 Green Chilies
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Egg
- Corn Flakes
- Boil and mash the potatoes.
- Cut chicken and green chili into small pieces.
- Add boiled chicken, potatoes, cumin powder, coriander powder, pepper powder, garam masala, coriander leaves, green chilies, ginger, garlic paste, chili flakes, lemon juice and salt.
- Then mix all the things together.
- Grease hands with oil.
- Then make small balls from the mixture.
- Beat the egg.
- Put corn flakes into one dish and beaten egg into another dish.
- Take a chicken ball and coat with beaten egg and corn flakes.
- Double coat with egg and corn flakes.
- Put oil into a pot and heat.
- After heating, put the chicken balls and fry until brown color.