A sausage roll is a roll contains with a sausage. It has an amazing taste. A sausage roll is a savory pastry snack. It is a popular food item in most restaurants.
Let’s Make Sausage Roll Recipe
- 1 Baking Tray
- 1 oven
- 500 grams Flour
- 250 grams Butter
- 125 grams Milk
- 6 Sausages
- 2 Eggs
- Take a bowl and add flour into the bowl.
- Add butter and salt to the bowl.
- Mix them using beater.
- Then, add milk to the mixture at three times and mix well.
- Preheat the oven at 150°C.
- Trim the dough using rolling pin.
- Cut it into rectangle pieces.
- Place sausages on the dough pieces.
- Wet the ends of the dough with eggs.
- Folds the sausage and roiis up tightly.
- Cut them into required sizes.
- Transfer them into the baking tray.
- Brush with egg and then bake them until golden brown. (25 to 30 minutes at 170°C)