Table of Contents
What is Hot Battered Cuttlefish?
A delectable seafood meal that is enjoyed all around the world is hot battered cuttlefish. You must try this dish if you enjoy fish. Cuttlefish that are soft and coated in a crisp batter are used in this dish, which is deep-fried until it turns golden brown.
The cephalopod species cuttlefish is present in waters all over the world. It is a favorite among seafood enthusiasts due to its delectable and delicate flesh. Cuttlefish pieces are dipped in a batter composed of cornstarch, and seasonings to create hot battered cuttlefish. The cuttlefish is deep-fried after being battered until it is crispy and golden brown.
It comes with a hot dipping sauce to give the dish an extra kick. A taste explosion is created in your mouth when the hot dipping sauce is combined with the delicate cuttlefish and crunchy batter.
To prepare hot battered cuttlefish at home, you’ll need a few supplies, some fundamental cooking abilities, and some talents. Cuttlefish, cornstarch, salt, garlic, vegetable oil for frying, and a hot dipping sauce are some of the ingredients which are needed to make this dish.
A delightful seafood dish that is appropriate for any occasion is hot battered cuttlefish. It is popular because of its crispy texture and savory flavor. Why not attempt to make it at home and taste how good it is?
Hot Battered Cuttlefish
- 150 g fresh cuttlefish cleaned and sliced into rings
- 2 Capsicum
- Spring Onions
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- One egg
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp Tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp Chili Paste
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 Dry chilies
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Oil for frying
- Add turmeric powder, salt to the cattlefish and keep aside for 10 minutes to marinate it.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Then add it to the cuttlefish.
- Coat the cuttlefish with corn flour.
- Then fry the cuttlefish until golden.
- Add butter and garlic to a pan and fry them.
- Add chili paste and then add dry chilies, tomato sauce, soy sauce, capsicum and spring onions. Mix well together.
- Then add sugar and mix.
- Add cuttlefish to the mixture.
- Now ready to serve the dish.