Fried chicken is one of the most popular dishes in the world. Almost everyone like it. Fried chicken (also known as Southern fried chicken in the United States) is a dish made out of floured or battered chicken pieces that are then pan-fried, deep-fried, or pressure-fried.
Although the method of battering and frying chicken has become popular in the United States, there are many different ways to prepare this delectable dish around the world.
Fried chicken, like collard greens and sweet potato pie, is a symbol of the American South. However, it’s possible that it’s more Scottish than Southern.
Fried Chicken Recipe
- 500 g Chicken Wings
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Garlic & Ginger Paste
- 3 tbsp Flour
- 3 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 tbsp Garlic
- 2 tbsp Chili Sauce
- 2 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Cut chicken wings into medium species.
- Take a bowl and add chicken wings.
- Then, add salt, chili powder, garlic and ginger paste.
- Mix well them together.
- Marinate it for 30 minutes.
- Then, take another bowl and add flour, and corn flour and mix.
- Chicken wings cover with above flour mixture.
- Then, add oil to a pot and heat it.
- Fry them on medium flame and let it cool down for 10 mins.
- Again fry them and keep aside.
- Then take a pot and add oil and heat it.
- Add garlic and fry.
- Then add chili sauce, tomato sauce, soy sauce and sugar and mix well them.
- Next, add fried wings.
- Then mix with sauce mixture.
- Add sesame seeds for the decoration.