Creamy garlic mushroom pasta is an adorable food. It is popular all over the world. Instead of eating just pasta, getting this food is a very interesting way.
Pasta is a dish comprised of flour, eggs, and water that is shaped into various forms before being boiled. Noodles, macaroni, and spaghetti are examples of pasta.
Table of Contents
Creamy Garlic Mushroom Pasta
The specialty of this dish is, that it makes with milk, mushroom, and garlic. It is a bright and flavorful dish that can be served for breakfast, dinner or parties, or gatherings. A better appearance can be developed by adding coriander or mint leaves.
Creamy garlic mushroom pasta
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 4 Garlic cloves
- 1 Onion
- 50 g Butter
- 1 cup Mushroom
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 tsp Pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 200 g Pasta
- Coriander and mint leaves
- Take a pot and add pasta and salt.
- Then add water to boil pasta.
- Boil the pasta
- After boiling it, place aside.
- Take a pot and add olive oil and heat it.
- After heating well, add garlic, onion ans butter and mix well.
- Then, add mushroom and salt to taste.
- Mix and cook them.
- Next, add flour and mix.
- Add milk and mix well. More milk can be added to adjust consistency.
- Then, add pepper powder and oregano to it and mix well.
- Now add boiled pasta and mix well again.
- Then, add cut coriander leaves, mint leaves and chili flakes according to your favour.